Public Sector Organization Islamabad.
A public sector organization requires the service from Pakistani nationals for the under mentioned posts. The qualification & experience required for the posts are as under:-
PUBLIC NOTICE NO. 01/2019
- Scientific Assistant-I
Qualification/Minimum Experience: B.Sc (with Chemistry) (1st Division)
Qualification/Minimum Experience: 03 years diploma of associate engineer (DAE) in Chemical/Electrical/Instrumentation. (1st Division)
- Junior Assistant-I (Admin)
Qualification/Minimum Experience: B.Com/BBA/BCS/BA (2 Years) (1st Division)
■ F.Sc Pre-Engineering (1St Division)
■ Matric with science (1St Division) with 02 years apprenticeship/certificate (in Chemical Industry) & 02 years relevant experience & skill test.
- Data Entry Operator-II
■ Matric with science with minimum 2nd Division with at least 50% marks & 06 months Computer Course with 5000 KDPH & 02 years relevant experience & skill test.
■ Matric with Computer Science with minimum 2nd Division with at least 50% marks with 5000 KDPH & 02 years relevant experience & skill test.
- Scientific Assistant-III
Qualification/Minimum Experience: Matric with science minimum 2nd Division with at least 50% marks & 06 years experience in scientific laboratories.
■ Matric with science minimum 2nd Division with at least 50% marks & 06 years experience in chemical industry.
■ Matric with science minimum 2nd Division with at least 50% marks with 01-year technical course (Chemical Technology) & 05 years relevant experience.
■ Matric having Civil Driving license with LTV and HTV & 03 years’ driving experience.
■ Candidates must have a minimum height of 168 cm (66 inches).
1. The posts at sr. 4 to 8 will be on contract initially for a period of 05 years, which is further renewable with mutual consent.
2. The age of the applicant must be between 18-35 years.
3. Where the prescribed qualification is 1st division in the final degree, only one 2nd division in entire academic career from matric onward will be acceptable for eligibility.
4. Experience will only be reckoned if acquired after minimum prescribed qualification.
5. In service, employees may send their applications through proper channel.
6. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
7. The applicants who strictly fulfil the above-mentioned criteria may apply online through this website/link: http://188.8.131.52:8888/Home within 14 days from the date of publication of this vacancies announcement.