Public Sector Organization Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
A Public Sector Organization invites application for the following positions on a temporary basis for a period of six months. (Further extendable on satisfactory performance and need basis):-
- LECTURER IN MATHEMATICS (BPS 18)
Eligibility Criteria: First Division Master’s Degree OR an equivalent degree in the relevant field from an HEC recognized University/Institution with no 3rd division in the academic career.
- RESEARCH OFFICER (BPS-17)
Eligibility Criteria: First Division Master’s Degree or Second Division Masters Degree with M.Phil or equivalent degree awarded after 16 years of education in Genetics/Bio-Technology/Plant Breeding, from an HEC recognized University / DAIs.
- ASSISTANT ENGINEER (Electrical) (BPS-17)
Eligibility Criteria: First division B.Sc. degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent qualification.
- ACCOUNTANT (BPS-16)
Eligibility Criteria: MBA / M. Com in at least 2nd division from a recognized university OR BBA /B.Com in at least 2nd division from a recognized university with 03 years experience in the relevant field.
- PHYSICAL TRAINING INSTRUCTOR (PTI) (BPS-14)
Eligibility Criteria: Intermediate in at least 2nd division with Junior Diploma in Physical Education.
- OFFICE CLERK (BPS-11)
Eligibility Criteria: Intermediate in at least 2nd division or equivalent qualification with a speed of 30 words per minute in typing and adequate computer literacy.
- OFFICE ATTENDANT (BPS-02)
Eligibility Criteria: Matriculate with computer literacy.
1. Eligible candidates are required to post the application on plain paper along with Curriculum Vitae, complete attested documents, experience certificate(s) if any, two recent photographs, to PO Box No. 711, Post Mall, Peshawar University not later than 27th February 2019.
2. For posts mentioned at S.No. 4-6, only candidates living within Peshawar Division while for the post mentioned at S.No. 7, candidates living within Peshawar District shall apply.
3. Maximum age shall not be more than 35 years.
4. In service, candidates shall apply through proper channel.
5. Candidates shall be required to deposit application fee of Rs. 1,000/- for S.No. 1-3, Rs. 500/- for S.No. 4-6 and Rs. 200/- for S.No. 7 at the time of interview on cash counters.
• Errors if any, are liable to rectification.