A Public Sector Organization is looking for highly energetic and dedicated professionals who are interested to work in a challenging environment for the following positions on contract/ regular basis:-
- Assistant Manager (Mechanical/Aerospace) (SPS-08)
- Junior Executive-I (Finance) (SPS-07)
- Caretaker-III (Sports) (SPS-03)
- Junior Assistant-II (Finance) (SPS-03)
- Technician-II (Mech./Elect./Electro./Machinist/AC Mecha.) (SPS-03)
- Technician-III (Chemical) (SPS-02)
- Technician-IV (Building Painter) (SPS-01)
• The organization provides fringe benefits like Service Allowance, Pension / Gratuity, Housing / Hiring Facilities, and Medical Package as per applicable rules.
• The age limit for a regular appointment is 18-35 years. However, relaxation in age and qualification may be granted as per rules.
• For post at serial No. 01, only One Second Division in the entire academic career from Matric onwards is acceptable. However, it is mandatory to have First Division in the relevant degree as mentioned against the post.
• Ex-serviceman with exemplary service records may also apply for the above-mentioned posts on a contract basis.
• Candidates already serving in Govt Sector Organizations must submit NOC from their departments along-with the application.
• The organization reserves the right to shortlist and call only the most suitable candidates for test/interview.
• Only that post qualification experience will be considered which has been acquired after attaining the qualification prescribed for the post.
• No TA/DA will be given.
• The name of the post applied for should be written clearly at the top-right corner of the envelope and application / CV.
• 10 Sep 2019 will be the cut-off date for eligibility in terms of qualification, age, and experience, etc.
• Individuals having dual nationality or married to foreign nationals are not eligible to apply.
• Applications that are incomplete or received after the due date will not be considered.
• Applicants must mention their complete academic qualification (Degree, Diploma, Certificates, etc) | experience at the time of submission of application. Any qualification/experience declared at the belated stage will be not be accepted/entertained on any pretext.
• The applicant’s candidature is subject to complete scrutiny/verification of documents and information provided by the candidate. After joining all degrees / certificates / diplomas will be verified from concerned universities / boards / institutes. In the case of any bogus/fake/tempered documents, severe disciplinary action will be taken against the defaulters.
• If an individual intends to apply for more than one post, then he must submit a separate application for each post.
• Application giving full particulars, detailed CV along with attested photocopies of Academic Credentials, testimonials, experience certificates, discharge book (for Ex-serviceman), CNIC and one latest passport size photograph may be sent on the following address latest by 10 September 2019.
P.O. Box # 2381, GPO, Islamabad.