JOB ADVERTISEMENT No. 01/2020
Applications are invited for initial recruitment to the following permanent posts in the various departments of Government of Balochistan:-
Livestock & Dairy Development Department
- Senior Veterinary Officer (BS-18) [Posts-32] (Animal Health Wing)
- Senior Veterinary Officer (BS-18) [Posts-12] (Farms Wing)
- Senior Veterinary Officer (BS-18) [Posts-09] (Research Wing)
Colleges, Higher & Technical Education Department
- Librarian – Male) (BS-17) [Posts-58]
- Librarian – Female (BS-17) [Posts-30]
Balochistan Provincial Assembly Secretariat
- Reporter (BS-17) [Posts-01]
- Research Officer (BS-17) [Posts-01]
Local Government & Rural Development Department
- Assistant Engineer – Civil (BS-17) [Posts-13]
- Chief Officer (BS-17) [Posts-19]
- Assistant Engineer – Civil (BS-17) [Posts-12] (Local Councils)
- Pharmacist (BS-17) [Posts-333)
- Drug Inspector (BS-17) [Posts-10]
Mines & Minerals Department
- Junior Inspector of Mines (BS-17) [Posts-02]
- Mines Safety Engineer (BS-17) [Posts-04]
- Prosecuting Inspector (BS-16) [Posts-01]
- Assistant Accounts Officer (BS-16) [Posts-01]
- Assistant Librarian (BS-16) [Posts-01]
Communication & Works Department
- Sub-Divisional Officers/SDO – Civil (BS-17) [Posts-51]
Forest & Wildlife Department
- Soil Conservation Officer (BS-17) [Posts-04]
- Soil Conservation Assistant (BS-16) [Posts-08]
Anti-Corruption Establishment Balochistan
- Assistant Investigating Officer (BS-14) [Posts-06]
Apply ONLINE at BPSC’s Official Website
Download Detail Jobs Description
a) All applications for Initial Recruitment in BPS-16 and above must be submitted online through BPSC’s website www.bpsc.gob.pk, No hardcopy of online application is required from the applicants. However, those applicants who do not have access to internet facility, are allowed to submit their applications on the prescribed form must reach the Balochistan Public Service Commission, Quetta by hand or by mail on or before the closing date i.e. 13h April 2020. Application form available at BPSC website giving detailed particulars in the light of prescribed conditions for the post applied for.
b) It will be mandatory for the candidates to bring original CNIC, Treasury Receipt (Green Challan) and downloaded a copy of Admission Certificate/Roll no slip at the time of the Screening/Written Test, The candidates should realize that original CNIC and original Treasury Receipt (Green Challan) would be admissible as a valid document. It is reiterated that the candidates must preserve the original T.R and do not send the same to the BPSC office in advance, so as to avoid any inconvenience at the time of entry in the Examination Halls).
c) Those candidates who have submitted their application by hand or sent by mail/post, their roll no slips will be dispatched to their postal address as well as they will be intimated through SMS.
d) Admission Certificates/Roll no slips for Screening (MCQ’s Test/Written test) for posts applied will be placed on the website of BPSC i.e. www.bpsc.gob.pk, Candidates are advised to frequently visit this website. They will be intimated through SMS as well.
e) No extra time is allowed for postal transit etc.
APPLICATION FEE: The Candidates are required to deposit the original treasury receipt of Rs. 2000 for BPS-19 & BPS-20, Rs. 1000 for BPS-18 and Rs. 600 for BPS-14, BPS-16 & 17. The amount should be deposited in the State Bank/National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury authorized to transact business on behalf of the Government of Balochistan under the Head C02101 ORGAN OF STATE EXAM, FEE RECEIPT BPSC with incorporating the relevant RCO/District-wise Code in Challan. The RCO/District-wise code is available on the official website of this Commission i.e. www.bpsc.gob.pk.
Balochistan Public Service Commission,