Applications are invited for appointment on the following posts on a contract basis for a period of 05 years extendable subject to the good performance for the establishment of PHOTA’s sub-office Multan.
- Director – Administration | Coordination
- Assistant Director – Vigilance
- Assistant Director – Technical
- Assistant Director – Legal
- Data Entry Operator
- Naib Qasid
- Vigilance Guard
- Security Guard
Download Application Form Available at PHOTA Website
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. All appointments will be made according to the Government of Punjab/PHOTA rules. |
2. Applicants will send their application on the proforma which could be download from the website www.phota.punjab.gov.pk to the Dairy Section at the office of Director General/Administrator of PHOTA, 39-Shadman-1, Near Shadman Market, Lahore, along with a bank draft of Rs 1500/- only for Sr. No. 01 to 04, as the application will be considered without prescribed bank draft only for said granted posts in favor of Director General/Administrator of PHOTA, Lahore along with the copies of following mandatory documents.
- Updated C.V (Curriculum Vitae).
- All the Education Degree/Diploma/Certificates.
- Provisional Certificates/Result Cards.
- All the experience certificates till the date of applying.
- CNIC, National Identity Card.
- Domicile of Punjab Province.
- 3x Fresh Passport size photographs.
- if the applicants have a foreign degree must attach an HEC equivalence certificate.
3. Government servants should submit their applications through proper channel.
4. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the test/interview.
5. No TA/DA will be admissible.
6. The last date of submission of the application is 25th May 2020 latest by 02:00 pm.
Punjab Human Organ Transplantation Authority,
9-Shadman-1, Near Shadman Market, Lahore.