Punjab Information Technology Board requires the services of Qualified, Energetic, Medically fit and Self Motivated IT Experts, Project Managers/Leaders, and Support Staff on contract basis for the following positions (Code # MP 04-19).
- Assistant Programme Officer / Data Processing Supervisor
- Assistant Programme Manager
- Assistant Coordinator
- Animation Specialist/ Developer / Engineer / Graphic Designer
- Business Analyst/ Evaluation Specialist
- Business Development Officer
- Communication and Coordination Strategist
- Data Processing Assistant
- Database Administrator / Senior Database Administrator
- Dispatch Officer Coordinator (Divisional IT/ Implementation)
- Domain Expert (IT/ Law)
- GIS Specialist Senior Programme Manager
- Senior Software Developer (Front end, Mobile App, Ul/UX, Android, IOS)
- Inventory Supervisor
- Specialist (IT/IPR)
- Junior Software Engineer
- Marketing & PR Executive
- Manager (Programme / FC)
- Officer (Programme / (Incubation)
- Project Director
- Receptionist/ Greeting Officer
- Regional e-Rozgaar Centers Head
- Research Analyst
- Resident Engineer
- Software Quality Assurance Engineer
- Visual Artist
- Software Architect
Apply ONLINE at Punjab Online Jobs Portal Click Here
- Interested candidates can apply and view detailed eligibility/selection criteria, experience and job descriptions of the positions on www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk.
- Application through other means like email, Fax, Postal, courier services in person, walk-in will not be entertained.
- Candidates in Govemment/Semi-Govemment services should apply through proper channel.
- PITB reserves the right to cancel reject any application without giving any reason.
- Recruitment quota set by the Government of Punjab for females, disabled and minorities shall be observed.
- Eligibility criteria of age relaxation shall be followed as per the notification from the Government of Punjab.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for further process. No TA/DA will be paid.
- In case of any criminal record, PITB can take action against the candidates.
- The last date to apply for all positions is January 15, 2019.
Director of Human Resources,
Punjab Information Technology Board.