Hepatitis & Infection Control Program Punjab is striving for the Prevention and Control of hepatitis & Infection in Punjab, Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab intended to strengthen the existing Provincial office of hepatitis & infection control Program Punjab. The Primary& Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab seeks the services of Committed & Dynamic Professional having domicile of Punjab Province for the following posts on a contract basis. The qualification, experience and other requirements for the positions are as under:-
- Deputy Program Manager ICP
- Communication Specialist
- Environment Health Specialist
- Finance Manager
- Procurement Specialist
- Program Officers
- Graphic Designer
- Admin Officer
- Assistant Manager – Finance
- Computer Operator
Download Application Form Available at NTS Website
General Terms & Conditions:
1. The above positions are offered on a contract basis for three years under the Contract Appointment Policy 2004 of the Government of Punjab
2. The provincial quotas shall be applicable for the above-mentioned posts at 15% for Women. 5% for Minority and 3% for Disabled Persons.
3. General age relaxation in upper age limit for Male Candidates = 5 years and for Female candidates 08 years.
4. The Maximum /upper age limit as mentioned in the above schedule shall be raised by 10 years for disabled persons to be appointed against quota for disabled.
Procedure for Submission of Application Forms:
1. All Government Employees are eligible to apply through proper Channel.
2. In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, he/she must submit a separate application form for each post.
3. Candidates for application form must visit the National Testing Service (NTS) website (www.nts.org.pk).
4. Candidates shall submit dilly Riled Application form, along with deposit slip of prescribed fee in favor of National Testing Service, copy of CNIC and two recent passports size photograph.
5. The date of written lest shall be communicated to the eligible/shortlisted candidates only through NTS.
6. Incomplete applications or applications received after close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
7. Application complete in all respects should reed NTS till 04 February 2020.
8. Roll No. Slip shall be separately dispatched directly to candidate by NTS a least one week before the lest
9. Candidates shall have at least 50 % masts in the NTS test to qualify.
10. In case of a large number of Candidates qualifying NTS test primary & Secondary healthcare Department reserve the right to decide upon any threshold marks/ratio of candidates’ vis-a-vis post to be further candidates in the recruitment process /Interview.
11. No TA/DA will be admissible to candidates.
12. Department has the right to accept/reject or cancel any application or recruitment process.
13. No. of vacancies can be increased or decreased at any time without any notice,
14. Advertisement can also be downloaded from the Website of Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department www.psthealth.punjab.gov.pk and on Facebook Page “Health Information & Service Delivery Unit (HISDU) of Primary & Secondary, Healthcare Department”.
Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department,
Government of Punjab,
24-Cooper Road, Office of DGHIS, Lahore.