Quaid-e-Azam Thermal Power (Pvt.) Ltd. is a company owned by the Government of Punjab, established to develop and operate an RLNG based 1180-MW Combined Cycle power plant at Bhikki, District Sheikhupura. We are seeking to hire following professionals on highly competitive compensation packages and attractive incentives. This is also an opportunity to become part of a leading initiative. The Place of posting may either be Head Office at Lahore or Site. The requisite qualification and experience for the each is as under:-
- Chief Legal Officer
- Chief Technical Officer
- Chief Monitoring Officer
- General Manager Admin & HR
- Manager Legal
- Manager ERP
- Manager Planning
- Asst. Manager Performance & Operations (E&M)
- Asst. Manager Store & Fuel
- Asst. Manager Finance
- Asst. Manager Legal
- Asst. Manager Security
- Accounts Assistant
Apply ONLINE at Punjab Online Jobs Portal Website Click Here
- Applicants are advised to apply online through the Punjab lob Portal Website.
- The last date to apply is 21st October. 2019.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and females are encouraged to apply.
- Government employees should apply through proper channel after obtaining NOC from their relevant Department / Organization.
- Recruitment will be made according to the procedure/policies/manual of the Company.
- Shonlisting will be done on the basis of qualification and relevant experience.
- Only Shenlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be given for the purpose of interview.
Quaid-e-Azam Thermal Power (Pvt.) Limited,