QESCO is a Public Limited Company and provides Electricity to its customers. Applications are invited for the recruitment of suitable candidates to fill the following positions under the jurisdiction of QESCO for a one-year contract basis extendable subject to satisfactory performance. All the quotas such as Regional/ Provincial. FATA/GB, AJK Women, Disabled, Minority & 20% Employee Children Quota etc will be observed as per Government PO where applicable:-
- SDO/Junior Engineer (Electrical) (BPS-17) (Posts-36)
- Asst. Manager/Revenue Officer (BPS-17) (Posts-04)
- Bill Distributor (BPS-07) (Posts-87)
- ALM Assistant Line Man (BPS-05) (Posts-411)
Download Application Form Available at NTS Website
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Application forms are available on the National Testing Services NTS Website.
2. Candidates are required to send their complete prescribed Application Form to NTS at Plot No 96 Street 4, H-8, Islamabad.
3. The noble phone is not allowed in test center premises.
4. The application submitted by hand will not be entertained.
5. Candidates shall submit application forms duly Med in along with test fee of Rs. 725/- in favor of National Testing Services, copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on the Application forms Agnes 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
6. The 50% lest fees of total Rs. 450/- to be borne by the candidate and 50% by the QESCO as per instructions/ guidelines of establishment division.
7. Separate Fee will be charged in case of applying for more than one post, separate application form that is required to be submitted for each post.
8. Test fee shall be paid on prescribed bank challan which may be downloaded from NTS Website, a deposit fee is neither refundable nor transferable.
9. NTS shall upload Roll No-slip on its Website and intimate candidates through SMS.
10. Candidates can also download the Roll No. Slips from the NTS website.
WARNING: Candidates are advised that nobody can help you to favor the selection process, so do not make any contact with any such person who claims that he/ she can your selection possible. QESCO’s selection process is transparent Acceding to the Government of Pakistan and PEPCO’s approved rules and regulations, so nobody can help any candidate, In this matter, if any suspicious person makes any contact with you, please inform to QESCO Management immediately.
Director General (HR & Admin) QESCO,
QESCO Head Quarter, Zarghoon Road, Quetta Cantt.
Phone No. 081-9202552