Sindh Public Service Commission (SPSC-07-19) Hyderabad, Sindh.
Online Applications are invited for the following posts in various departments in Government of Sindh.
JOB ADVERTISEMENT NO. 07/2019
- Assistant (BPS-16) (Posts-04)
- Librarian (BPS-16)
- Admin Officer (BPS-16) (Posts-02)
- Assistant Chemist (Serology) (BPS-16)
- Assistant Chemist (Pharmacy) (BPS-16) (Posts-03)
- Assistant Chemist (Chemistry) (BPS-16) (Posts-02)
- Chemist (BPS-17)
- Bacteriologist (BPS-17)
- Biochemist (BPS-17)
- Veterinary Officer/Research Officer (BPS-17) (Posts-384)
- Instructor (BPS-17) (Posts-05)
- Medical Instructor (BPS-17) (Posts-04)
- Sister Tutor (BPS-17) (Posts-04)
- Assistant Director (Medical) (BPS-17) (Posts-36)
- Asst. Director/Population Welfare Officer (BPS-17) (Posts-22)
- Assistant Director (Oil & Gas Department) (BPS-17) (Posts-03)
- Deputy Director (Medical) (BPS-18) (Posts-08)
- Deputy Principal/Senior Instructor (BPS-18) (Posts-04)
Apply ONLINE at SPSC Official Website Click Here
i) Original Challan of Rs. 500/- be paid in the Head of Account “C02101-Organ of State of Exam Fee (SPSC Receipts)” in State Bank/National Bank of Pakistan. Candidate has to provide Challan No, Date and Name of the Bank Branch in his/her online application.
ii) Candidate must retain Original paid Challan of Rs. 500/- to be presented at the time of Pre-interview Written Test and Interview.
iii) Challan Form can be downloaded from our Official website.
iv) Online Application requires initial registration through our website and then the candidature will be prepared. After fulfilling formalities, candidates can apply through “Available Jobs” features.
v) The candidates must have required age, qualification and experience with relevant certificates on the closing date of the advertisement.
vi) The experience shall be reckoned from the date of acquiring minimum academic qualification required for the post.
vii) Ineligible candidates and those not fulfilling the conditions or submitting incomplete applications will not be considered.
viii) The number of posts is subject to variation without any prior permission/intimation.
ix) The Candidates serving in *Government and Semi-Government Organizations shall apply through proper channel.
ONLINE APPLICATIONS FEATURE WILL BE AVAILABLE ROUND THE CLOCK, EXCEPT ON CLOSING DATE UP TO 05:00 P.M. (OFFICE HOURS)’
OTHER DETAILS CAN BE SEEN IN “GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS” AVAILABLE AT SPSC’S OFFICIAL WEBSITE.
CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION IS. 15-06-2019.
SINDH PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (SPSC)