JOBS ADVERTISEMENT NO. 12/2019
Online Applications are invited for Assistant Executive Engineer – Civil (19 Rural, 12 Urban) in Irrigation Department, Government of Sindh to be filled through Competitive Examination.
- Assistant Executive Engineer – Civil (BPS-17) (Posts-31)
ii. Registered as Professional Engineer with Pakistan Engineering Council.
Apply ONLINE at SPSC’s Official Website Click Here
1. Age relaxation in upper age limit for vacancies in all departments in subject to Policy / Notification of the Government of Sindh whereas there is no age relaxation in Police Service and the posts to be filled through Competitive Examination that includes Engineering Cadre by Sindh Public Service Commission.
2. Candidates are required to pay the examination fee of Rs. 1000/- (Rupees One Thousand only) through challan in the Head of Account “C02101-Organ of State-Exam Fee (SPSC Receipts)” in any branch of State Bank / National Bank of Pakistan situated in Sindh. The original Bank Challan shall be retained to be presented at the time of the interview.
3. Application Form, prescribed Syllabus and Challan Forms can also be downloaded from Sindh Public Service Commission Official Website.
4. The female/minority/ disabled quota seats will be allocated as per the policy of the Government of Sindh, Select the Correct category (female/minority/disable or general) in which you are applying carefully else your application/candidature will be rejected summarily.
5. The candidate must have the required age and qualification on the closing date, Age shall also be reckoned on the basis of the closing date.
6. Enter correct CNIC No. & date of birth in Online Form Wrong entry shall lead to rejection of candidature.
7. The number of posts is subject to variation without any prior notice.
8. Options e.g. Domicile, Age Qualification, Centre and optional subject, etc once exercised shall not be changed at any subsequent stage.
9. The Online Application Feature is available on the official website www.spsc.gov.pk.
10. Online Application requires initial registration through our website and then the candidature will be prepared after fulfilling formalities, candidates can apply through the “Available Jobs” feature.
11. The candidates must have required age, qualification and experience with relevant certificates on the closing date of the advertisement.
12. Ineligible candidates and those not fulfilling the conditions or submitting incomplete applications will not be considered.
13. The candidates serving in Government and Semi-Government Organizations shall apply through proper channel. 14. CLOSING DATE: 30-12-2019, Other details can be seen in “GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS” available at SPSC’s Official Website: www.spsc.gov.pk.
SINDH PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (SPSC),
Phone No. (022) 9200694, 9200246
Fax No. (022) 9200697
Email: [email protected]