Small Industries Development Board (SIDB), an autonomous body of Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, established under The Kyber Pakhtunkhwa Small Industries Development Act, 1972 invites applications from suitable candidates domiciled in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa for the following regular posts.
- Deputy Director – Executive (BPS-17)
- Deputy Director – Accounts (BPS-17)
- Deputy Director – Civil Engineering (BPS-17)
- Office Assistant (BPS-16)
- Accounts Assistant (BPS-16)
- Sub-Engineer – Civil (BPS-14)
Apply ONLINE at ETEA Official Website
HOW TO APPLY:
- Interested candidates may visit www.etea.edu.pk and apply for the posts online.
- After successful submission of the online application, a prescribed UBL online deposit slip (having token number, Project Code & candidates personal information) will be generated.
- Take the printout of the generated UBL deposit slip & deposit PKR 700/- for Posts against Sr. No. 1 to 3, and PKR 500/- for Posts against Sr. No. 4 to 6 as test fee (non-refundable) in any branch of UBL on the prescribed printed deposit slip of UBL.
- After successful fee submission, please keep the original deposit slip (candidate copy) having a bank desired stamp with yourself and do not share it with anyone else.
- Please do not send any documents to ETEA; the Provision of documents/testimonials, with the online application, will not be required at the time of submission of forms/ before the test. Copies of testimonials/documents will, however, be provided by the short-listed candidates only in the screening test as and when required by ETEA/appointing authority for scrutiny purposes after the screening test.
- Availability of online Application Form on www.etea.edu.pk on 18th March 2020.
- The last date for submission of online application is 5th May 2020.
- Candidates will be informed through SMS by ETEA to download and Print their Roll No. Slips from www.etea.edu.pk.
- Test Date, Time & Venue will be mentioned on Roll No. Slip.
- No separate Call Letter will be issued to candidates for screening test through postal/courier means.
Small Industries Development Board,
Kohat Road, Peshawar.