State Bank of Pakistan (SBP), the Central Bank, regulates the monetary and credit system of a country and fosters its growth in the best national interest with a view to securing monetary stability and optimum utilization of the country’s productive resources. Consistent strengthening of its regulatory and supervisory regime is resected in the performance and resilience of the banking sector in the face of the recent challenging macro-financial environment.
SBP is looking for high caliber and dynamic professionals for the following positions in the corresponding departments:-
- Software Developer
- IT Support Engineer
- Network Engineer
- Windows System Administrator
- Application Developer
- Enterprise Content Management Specialist
- Business Process Management Specialist
- BPM Administrator
- ITIL Lead Implementer
- Enterprise Architect
- Software Quality Assurance Analyst
- Identity & Access Management Specialist
- Assistant Director (OG-02)
- Board & Corporate Affairs Officer
- Admin & Protocol Officer
- Business Planning Officer
- For details about the eligibility criteria including qualification, experience and job description of positions, please visit www.sbp.org.pk.
- Interested candidates meeting the above-mentioned eligibility criteria may send the application along with detailed CV’s, to the “Joint Director, Human Resources Department, State Bank of Pakistan, 10th Floor, SBP Main Building, I.I. Chundrigar Road, Karachi” latest by April 06, 2020.
- Please clearly mark the envelope with the position applied for.
- Incomplete CVs/Applications, especially which are devoid of Photograph, Date of Birth, experience/qualification dates or any other important information will not be shortlisted.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- SBP is an equal opportunity employer and Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Misinformation and any attempt to influence the selection process will be considered a definite disqualification for current as well as for all future recruitments in the Bank, even if the candidate is otherwise qualified.
STATE BANK OF PAKISTAN (SBP),