SEPCO, a Govt. Owned power company mandated under its license to provide electricity to the customer in upper Sindh, is seeking applications from competent and self-motivated candidates for the following vacant posts on one year contract.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) (BPS-17) (Posts-34)
- Revenue Officer/Asst. Manager (Commercial) (BPS-17) (Posts-12)
- Bill Distributor (BPS-07) (Posts-05)
Download Application Form Available at NTS Website
HOW TO APPLY:
• Please download the application form and deposit slip from National Testing Service (NTS) Pakistan website and submit the prescribed Bank Challan in any branch of UBL. HBL, MCB or ABL.
• The test fee for the Post of Junior Engineer & Revenue Officer and Bill Distributor Rs. 370/- However, 50% of the test fee to be borne by the candidate and 50% by the SEPCO as per instructions/guidelines of the Establishment Division, Accordingly, the candidate shall submit application forms duly filled in along with prescribed fee i.e. Rs. 185/- in favor of NTS, Remaining 50% fee shall be paid by SEPCO directly to NTS as per agreement.
• Deposited amount is non-refundable / non-transferable.
• Candidates are required to send the signed application form along with originally paid challan, attested copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs through courier service / Pakistan post etc; to Manager Operations, National Testing Service (NTS) Pakistan, Plot No. 96, Street No. 04, Sector H-811, Islamabad, within 15 days after the publication of advertisement.
• Applications received after the closing date will not be entertained.
• Please keep visiting the NTS website regularly for test schedule, updates and results.
• If you do not find the answer to your query, please call NTS helpline: 051-8444441.
DG/HR & Admin Director,
SEPCO, Sukkur, Sindh.
SEPCO Headquarters, Admin Building,
Thermal Power Station, Old Sukkur.