|Job Title||Survey of Pakistan (SOP) Rawalpindi 2020|
|Published Date||August 30, 2020|
|Job Location||Rawalpindi, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Employment Status||Full Time|
|Job Industry||Administration, Engineering, Information Technology, Miscellaneous|
|Total Posts||Five Hundred and Four (504)|
|Last Date to Apply||September 15, 2020|
Applications are invited from male/female candidate against the project post on contract basis for the period of one year (extendable) under development project in Survey of Pakistan.
2. Govt. /Semi Govt Servants must apply through proper channel and would be required to produce NOC at the time of interview.
3. On selection of Govt./Semi Govt servant must have to resign from service.
4. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/ interview.
5. Max. age limit for Ex-employees of SoP/Revenue department is 63 years.
6. No additional benefit in addition to the pay package shall be admissible for the project’s employee.
7. Selected candidates will be posted anywhere in Pakistan.
8. Preference will be given to Ex-Employee of SoP & qualified from Survey Training Institute Islamabad.
9. No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
10. Selected candidates will be inducted in batches on a requirement basis.
11. Service would be terminated on unsatisfactory performance on 01-month notice.
12. Late/incomplete applications will not be entertained.