Teaching Hospital, D.G Khan offers the following vacant posts on Adhoc basis for the period of one year.
- WMO Women Medical Officer (BPS-17) (Posts-10)
- MO Medical Officer (BPS-17) (Posts-97)
- Medical Officer (Anesthesia) (BPS-17) (Posts-09)
- Charge Nurse (BPS-16) (Posts-200)
Terms & Conditions:
- Applications are invited from eligible candidates to apply for the above-mentioned posts through Online Punjab Online Jobs Portal Website.
- Applications other than online will not be accepted.
- All the candidates should bring original documents at the time of the interview.
- Government and Sem-Government employees should send their applications through proper channel along with NOC.
- No TA/DA will be paid to candidates coming for an interview.
- The candidates will apply for different posts separately.
- The decisions of the selection committee will be final and will not challenge in any court of law.
- Candidates having domiciled of Punjab can apply.
- Application (on the prescribed form which is available in Admin Branch) should be address to the Medical Superintendent, Teaching Hospital D.G Khan during office hour’s up t0 20 September 2019.
- Three attested photographs, two attested copies of all educational certificates including Result cards of all professionals examination valid PMDC registration certificate, experience certificates, Domicile & CNIC must attach with the application form and be sent to the Medical Superintendent, Teaching Hospital D.G Khan in addition to the online application before the closing date.
(Dr, Shahid Hussain Magsi)
Teaching Hospital, D.G Khan.