Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority of Punjab (P-TEVTA) is a Special Institution of the Industries, Commerce, Investment and Skills Development Department, Government of Punjab. P-TEVTA invites the dynamic and motivated candidates to apply for the following posts:-
- Deputy General Manager – Corporate Affairs (BPS-20) [Posts-21]
- Manager – Corporate Affairs (BPS-19) [Posts-01]
- Manager – Monitoring & Evaluation (BPS-19) [Posts-01]
- Principal – Civil | Electrical | Mechanical (BPS-20) [Posts-02]
- Principal (BPS-20) [Posts-03]
- Principal (BPS-17) [Posts-16]
- Accounts Officer (BPS-16) [Posts-10]
Download Application Form Available at P-TEVETA Website
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Only female candidates can apply against posts mentioned at Serial No.5 and Serial No.6.
2. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/ interview, No TA/DA will be admissible.
3. At the closing date of applications, the applicant’s upper age limit should not be more than 55 years (For posts of PS-17 & above) and 40 years (for posts of PS-16).
4. All applicants are advised to clearly mention the Name of post and Subject/Trade/Technology on the envelope against the post applied for.
5. If an applicant wants to apply on more than one post, he/she will have to submit a separate application/envelope for that post.
6. Only post qualification experience will be considered.
7. Existing Govt. /Semi Govt./Autonomous bodies/local government employees will apply through proper channel. The advance copy will be considered for shortlisting only and NOC duly issued by the competent authority of the parent department is required to be produced by the candidate at the time of interview.
8. The Degree/Certificate/Diploma indicated in the qualification’s column for each post shall be from a recognized university/college/institute.
9. All appointments will be made strictly on merit under TEVTA Service Regulations, 2011 as amended from time to time and the service will be governed under the said regulations.
10. Application on the prescribed form available on TEVTA website (www.tevta.gop.pk) along with C.V., attested copies of all educational testimonials, experience certificates, Punjab based domicile, copy of C.N.I.C., and one recent passport size photograph, (PEC registration in case of engineers) (PCAT Pin case of architects) should reach at the below-mentioned address through registered mail/ courier latest by dated 19-06-2020 (Friday) before closing hours, Proof of posting will not be considered as proof of delivery.
11. Applications containing incomplete/inadequate information or received through e-mail or received after due date will not be entertained.
12. The authority reserves the right not to fill any post/withhold the appointment against any advertised post, increase or decrease the number of posts without assigning any reason.
HUMAN RESOURCE WING,
9641, Gulberg-II, Lahore.