Ghazi University, D-G Khan intends to hire Project Positions under HEC Funded Project at Dera Ghazi Khan. Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals for the following posts on contract basis for the Project Duration.
- Director (Planning & Development) (BPS-19)
- Deputy Director IT (BPS-18)
- Senior Engineer/XEN (Civil) (BPS-18)
- Assistant Director (Planning & Development) (BPS-17)
- Assistant Director (Finance/Accounts) (BPS-17)
- System Administrator (BPS-17)
- Database Administrator (BPS-17)
- Programmer (BPS-17)
- Assistant Network Administrator (BPS-16)
- Video Con Engineer (Electrical/Telecom) (BPS-16)
- Sub-Engineer (Civil) (BPS-16)
- Computer Operator (BPS-15)
- IT Support Staff (BPS-14)
- Office Assistant (BPS-14)
- Attendant (BPS-05)
Download Application Form Available at GUDGK Website
How To Apply:
The candidates base to submit 02 complete sets of application bearing attested copies of &wets. certificates, one photograph for each act and Postal Order bank draft for BPS 18 and above worth Rs. 1200/-, BPS 17 and BPS 16 worth Rs. 1000/-. and BPS-15 & BPS 14 worth Rs. 500/- in favor of the Treasurer. Ghazi University, D.G Khan.
2. The University reserves the right to shortlist the candidates on the basis of academic qualifications tests as may be prescribed by the university, Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
3. Prescribed application forms can be downloaded from the university website.
4. Applications will be received only through Registered Mail Courier etc, by hand applications will not be accepted Ghazi University employees willing to apply arc directed to submit their applications through proper channel.
5. All in-service applicants will have to attach NOC and Service Certificate from their department along with the application.
6. No TA/ DA will be given to the candidates called for the test/interview.
7. The Last date for submission of application “The applications complete in all respects must reach the office of the Registrar, Ghazi University, D.G Khan latest by 30-09-2019, Incomplete/applications received after the due date will not be entertained No document will be attached after the closing date.
(Dr. Allah Bakhsh Gulshan)
Ghazi University, Dera Ghazi Khan.