- This is with reference to the advertisement titled “Situation Vacant” for Non-Teaching Positions, bearing no. IPL-7889 published in Daily Express on 01-09-2019. The following may be added with the criteria for the posts listed below and also date for the submission of application form is extended up to 15-12-2019 only for the said posts.
- In this regard, the following corrigendum is being issued for the information of all concerned:-
- Deputy Registrar (BPS-18)
- Deputy Treasurer (BPS-18)
- Assistant Treasurer (BPS-17)
- Assistant Controller of Examination (BPS-17)
- Assistant Registrar (BPS-17)
- Assistant Engineer /SDO – Civil (BPS-17)
Download Application Form Available at GUDGK Website
How To Apply:
- The candidates have to submit 02 complete sets of applications bearing attested copies of degrees, certificates, one photograph for each set and a Bank Challan (Allied Bank, Azmat Road Branch A/C. 0010044238650045), amounting to:- Rs. 1,500/- for the posts of BPS-17 & above, Rs. 700/- for the posts of BPS-5-16 and Rs. 300/- below BPS-5.
- Prescribed application forms can be downloaded from the Ghazi University website (www.gudgk.edu.pk), Application forms can also be obtained from the office of the undersigned personally.
- General age relaxation of maximum five (5) years in upper age limit as per Government of Punjab S&GAD circular no. SOR-1 (S&GAD) 9-36/8-1, dated: 04-11-2006.
- Government Quotas will be observed as per policy.
- No TA /DA will be given to the candidates called for test/ interview.
- Applications will be received only through Registered Mail/Courier etc., by hand applications will not be accepted.
- All in-service applicants will have to attach NOC and Service Certificate from their departments along with the application, an advanced copy of the application will not be entertained.
- Applicants are directed to clearly mention the name of the post applying for on the top of the right corner of the envelope only, applicants will have to use different envelopes and have to pay the separate application processing fee in case of applying for more than 01 posts.
- The University reserves the rights:-
- Not to fill/withdraw any vacancy without assigning any reason thereof or consider a person for appointment in a lower cadre against the post/s advertised.
- To shortlist the candidates on the basis of academic qualifications/tests as may be prescribed by the university.
- To increase or decrease the number of vacancies as per availability of funds.
Last Date for submission of applications against the above-mentioned posts:
The applications complete in all respects must reach in the office of the Registrar latest by 15-12-2019. Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date will not be entertained even though posted before the last date. No documents will be entertained after the closing date.
(Dr. Allah Bakhsh Gulshan)
Ghazi University, D.G. Khan