Applications are invited to fill up the vacant posts in the following Consumer Protection Courts of Sindh from the candidates who fulfill the requirements and possess the Domicile & PRC of the concerned district as mentioned against each post:-
- Assistant (BPS-16) (Posts-01)
- Reader (BPS-14) (Posts-17)
- Data Processing Assistant (BPS-12) (Posts-24)
- Junior Clerk (BPS-11) (Posts-16)
Download Application Form Available at STS Website
PROCEDURE TO SUBMIT APPLICATION:
• All the candidates are required to download the “Job Application Form” and deposit challan/slip of Rs. 700/- (Rupees Seven Hundred only) from SIBA Testing Services (STS) website: www.sts.net OR and Sukkur IBA University website: www.iba-suk.edu.pk, Fee of Rs. 700/- may be deposited in any branch of Allied Bank Limited. After filling the job application form, the candidate should dispatch the job application form along with attested photocopies of testimonials. Domicile/P.R.C., CNIC, two recent passport size photographs and bank deposit slip (original) at the following address: “Project Manager (SHC-CPC), SIBA Testing Services (STS) (managed by Sukkur IBA University), Airport Road, Sukkur.
• MCQs tests of all posts will be conducted on the same date and time at Karachi. Hyderabad & Sukkur.
• The candidates can apply for only one post in their respective districts according to their domicile/PRC.
• The last date for submission of application form is 17th December 2019.
• Incomplete job applications will not be entertained and the same will be rejected without assigning any reason.
• In the case of Government servants. candidates should apply through proper channel and submit NOC/ DPC from their concerned department, otherwise, they will be treated as ineligible.
• Relaxation in the age limit would be given only to suit-able candidates.
• The date for MCQs test and results of candidates will be announced by SIBA Testing Services on their aforementioned official website(s).
• No TA/DA will be admissible to any candidate for appearing in tests/interviews.
(GHULAM RASOOL SAMOON)