Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals not married to foreign nationals (both male & female), for the following vacant post(s) having age between 21 to 50 years on Regular/ Contract basis:-
- Registrar (BPS-20)
- Controller of Examinations (BPS-20)
- Treasurer (BPS-20)
- Director of Planning & Development (BPS-20)
- Director BWN & RYK Campus (BPS-20)
- Director IT (BPS-20)
- Additional Registrar (BPS-19)
- Additional Controller of Examinations (BPS-19)
- Additional Treasurer (BPS-19)
- Chief Security Officer (BPS-19)
- Principal Officer Transport (BPS-18)
How To Apply:
1. The candidates for the above posts are required to submit 02 sets of their application on prescribed form along with attested copies (one each) of CNIC /Domicile/Educational testimonials/experience certificates and one copy of the deposit slip for BS-19 & 20 worth Rs. 4000/-, and for BS-18 worth Rs. 3000/- be deposited Online in any branch of HBL in University Freedom Account Number:-14737900656803, on account of application processing fee in favor of Treasurer, IUB, via Registered Mail through Pakistan Post etc, to the following address, by hand applications will not be accepted: Office of the “Assistant Registrar (HR), Room No. 103, First Floor The Islamia University of Bahawalpur, Abbasia Campus”.
2. Candidates applying for more than one post shall submit separate applications.
3. Two most recent passport size photographs should be affixed on each application.
4. IUB employees willing to apply are directed to submit their application through proper channel.
5. Candidates already in service of a Government/Semi-Government Department or an Autonomous body must apply through proper channel by the due date, otherwise, their applications shall not be entertained.
6. Candidates should clearly mention the name of the applied position on the right corner of the envelope.
7. Incomplete/applications received after the last date will not be entertained, even though posted before the last date.
8. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
9. The application form is available in the office of the Assistant Registrar (HR) Abbasia Campus Bahawalpur as well as on the IUB website.
10. The University reserves the rights:-
i. Not to fill any vacancy without assigning any reasons thereof or consider a person for appointment in a lower cadre against the post(s) advertised.
ii. To increase or decrease the number of vacancies as per availability of funds.
11. No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
12. These posts will be filled subject to the approval of the Competent Authority.
13. The last date for the Submission of Applications is 07-10-2019.
The Islamia University of Bahawalpur,
Abbasia Campus, Bahawalpur,