Prime Foundation (PF) invites applications to fill the following positions for its project titled “Provision of Sexual and Reproductive Health Services” funded through UNFPA in Bannu, Kohat, and Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa for a period of 09 months.
- Project Coordinator
- M&E HIMS Officer
- Female Medical Officer
- LHV Lady Health Visitor
- Trained Birth Assistant
- Medical Technician
- Lab Technician
- Security Guard
Apply ONLINE at PIPH Official Website
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test and interview, The organization reserves the right to cancel one/all the advertised post(s).
- For further details and “apply online” please visit. www.piph.prime.edu.pk.
- In-service candidates will be required to furnish formal prior permission of their employers if selected. Persons involved in concealment will be themselves responsible for consequences.
- Local candidates are encouraged to apply.
- No TA/DA is admissible to candidates shortlisted for test/interview.
- We are equal opportunity employers, Females, Minorities and physically challenged candidates are encouraged to apply.
- The last date for submission of application is April 04, 2020.
- Any influence through any means shall disqualify the candidature.
Prime Institute of Public Health,
Peshawar Medical College, Warsak Road, Peshawar.