Applications are invited from eligible candidates from all over Pakistan against the following purely Contract and regular positions irrespective of caste, creed, ethnicity, and gender at the University of Baltistan, Skardu.
- Registrar (BPS-20)
- Controller of Exam (BPS-20)
- Direct Academics (BPS-20)
- Deputy Controller (BPS-18)
- Deputy Registrar (BPS-18)
- Librarian (BPS-17)
- Asst. Director Public Relations (BPS-17)
- Asst. Controller Exam (BPS-17)
- Asst. Treasurer Purchase (BPS-17)
Download Application Form Available at UOBS Official Website
- All the candidates are advised to fill the online application form at www.uobs.edu.pk within the given due date, Applications are also accepted by Hand or through courier.
- Applications must receive a duly signed and stamped receipt of the document submission of the Registrar Office.
- Applicants must deposit (Rs. 3000/- for BPS-20, Rs 2000/- for BPS-18 and below) non-refundable application processing fee in the Name of University of Baltistan Skardu, NBP Account No. 0486004147744785 and submit one copy of the slip during the form submission.
- Incomplete or applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
- All appointments are subject to verification of their degree from HEC.
- General Age Relaxation shall be given to the applicant as per the Federal Government age relaxation Policy.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview and shortlisting of the candidates shall be made in accordance with procedures laid down by the University.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible.
- Applications complete in all respects must be submitted by hand or through courier not later than April 30, 2020.
- The University reserve the right not to fill/withdraw/change any number of positions/withhold the appointments against any advertised post without assigning any reason.
(Waseem Ullah Jan Malik)
The University of Baltistan, Skardu,