Applications are invited, on the prescribed application form to be downloaded from the University of Malakand website (www.uom.edu.pk) from eligible Pakistani nationals for the following position(s) on a regular basis:-
- Professor of Commerce & Management Sciences (BPS-21)
- Assistant Professor Botany (BPS-19)
- Lecturer (Tourism & Hotel Management) (BPS-18)
- Director of Works (BPS-19)
- Deputy Director of Works (BPS-18)
- Assistant Director of Works (BPS-18)
Download Application Form Available at UOM Website
Terms and Conditions:
1. The applicant must apply on the prescribed form available on the university website (wvvw.uom.edu.pk).
2. Certified/attested copies of all educational certificates, degrees, diplomas, transcripts/DMCs, PEC Registration Card, domicile, CNIC, experience certificates and other testimonials, three recent passport size photographs along with a bank draft or receipt/slip of NBP, University of Malakand Campus Branch (Nonrefundable) of Rs. 2,000/- in favor of the Director Finance, University of Malakand is attached with the application form (money orders will not be accepted), for the post of professor a bank draft or receipt/slip of NBP Campus branch of Rs.4,500 (as publications evaluation fee) must also be attached with the application form.
3. Candidates serving in Government/Semi-Government/Autonomous Organizations/Institutions must apply through proper channel with a NOC, otherwise, their application forms will be rejected.
4. For the positions of professors four (04) sets of publications and application form are also required to be submitted.
5. Candidates applying to more than one post and also for the same post on BPS and on TTS shall have to submit separate application forms along with application processing fee.
6. Applications on prescribed form complete in all respect should reach the office of the Deputy Registrar (Meetings) latest by 05-12-2019.
7. Incomplete applications and those received after due date will not be entertained.
8. Telephone/Mobile Numbers, Email Addresses and Postal Addresses must be clearly written in the application form for quick correspondence.
9. The University will not be responsible for any delay or non-receipt of call letters for test/interview. and the matter should be settled with the concerned post office or courier service.
10. 02% (FWD) quota in the above all categories will be reserved for disabled persons only. Disable candidates applying, must attach with their form the disability, special CNIC, certificates issued by the Provincial Council for Rehabilitation of Disabled persons as well as from the respective Medical Superintendent / Medical Board showing therein the specific disability and both the certificates must be issued before the closing date of this advertisement. 11. No TA/DA will be paid for test/interview.
12. For faculty positions, the basic eligibility criteria will be 16 years degree in the relevant subject. Further M.Phil/Ph.D. degree must also be in the relevant subject.
13. The University reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts or cancel them without showing any reason.
14. Errors/omissions (if any) will be rectified by the University as per rules.
15. The age limit is 15-45 years in the case of ITS, the upper age limit shall be 55 years.
Deputy Registrar (Meetings),