The University of Okara was established under the Government of the Punjab Act, 2015 (XIII of 2016). Currently, there are about 6,000 students and more than 300 faculty/ s members. The University of Okara is one of the most progressive and dynamic institutions o higher learning. It covers an area of 204 acres of land sandwiched between Multan Road and Canal Lower Bari Doo Aab at Renalakhurd, District Okara In order to expand | teaching, research and administrative operations, the University intends to hire highly qualified and exceptionally motivated professionals who could enrich and strengths academic life at campus.
- Registrar (BPS-20)
- Controller of Examination (BPS-20)
- Treasurer (BPS-20)
Download Application Form Available at UO Website
How To Apply:
1. Applications on the prescribed form available at UO Website, with complete bio-data and attested relevant copies of documents along-with original bank draft/pos order/Challan form of Rs. 5000/- payable to the Treasurer, University of Okara should reach in the office of Additional Registrar General, University of Okara, 2-KM, Main Multan Road, By-Pass Renalakhurd, District Okara.
2. For any query, please call at 044-2636072 dining office hours.
3. Applications without original bank draft/postal order/Challan form will not be entertained a deposited amount/fee is nonrefundable/non-transferable.
4. The closing date for the submission of applications is September 25, 2019.
Additional Registrar (General),
The University of Okara (UO),
2-KM, Main Multan Road,
By-Pass Renalakhurd, District Okara.