Applications are invited from qualified individuals (preferably females)on the prescribed form, available on the university website, for the following regular positions at Women University, Swabi, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan.
- Professor (BPS-21)
- Associate Professor (BPS-20)
- Assistant Professor (BPS-19)
- Registrar (BPS-20)
- Treasurer (BPS-20)
- Controller Examination (BPS-20)
- Director QEC (BPS-20)
- Director ORIC (BPS-20)
- Director Administration (BPS-20)
- Director Works (BPS-20)
- Director P&D (BPS-20)
Download Application Form Available at WUS Website
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Applicants should apply only on the prescribed form available at the University website: www.wus.edu.pk or on hard copies, available at the Office of the Registrar, Women University Swabi, The applicants are required to visit the University’s web page on a regular basis for updates in the process.
2. A Bank draft in the favor of Additional Treasurer, Women University, Swabi OR online deposit to Account No. 238739974 United Bank Limited, Swabi branch of Rs. 4500/- for BPS-21, Rs. 4000/- for BPS-20 and Rs. 3000/- for BPS-19, Original Receipt of Bank draft/Online deposit Attested photocopies of all DMCs, degrees, certificates, experience certificates, CNIC, three recent passport size photographs, must be attached to the Application Form.
3. All applications must reach to the office of the undersigned on or before 5th June 2020, Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date will not be considered.
4. CGPA less than 3.00/4.00 will be considered as the second division.
5. Candidates must clearly indicate the post applied for and specialization/skills possessed.
6. Candidates serving in Government, Semi-Government and Autonomous Bodies should process their applications through proper channel.
7. Experience/qualification gained after the last date of application submissions shall not be considered.
8. The selected candidates will be governed by Rules/Regulation/Statutes of Women University, Swabi.
9. The candidates having a Foreign Degree/ certificate will provide Equivalency Certificate from HEC, Islamabad before the closing date.
10. Contact number, Postal, and Email addresses must be written clearly on the application form, Any change in contact detail must be reported immediately to the Registrar Office.
11. The University reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of position(s) depending upon the needs of various Sections or not to fill any position.
12. Candidates applying for more than one position should submit separate forms with all relevant copies and separate bank draft/receipt.
13. Only short-listed candidates will be called for test/interview. University will not be held responsible for any delay at part of the courier/mail service provider.
14. Age relaxation (if any) may be allowed as per the University’s Statutes.
15. No TA/DA will be given for attending the test/interview.
Note:- Errors and omissions, if any, will be rectified by the University.
Women University, Swabi.