|Job Title||University of Malakand (UOM) Lower Dir 2022|
|Published Date||August 12, 2022|
|Job Location||Lower Dir, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Industry||Administration, Education, Accounts, Information Technology|
|Total Posts||Ten (10)|
|Last Date to Apply||Septemeber 01, 2022|
|Online Applications from eligible Pakistani Nationals are invited for the following positions of the Project (Establishment of Women Sub-Campus at Batkhela, University of Malakand) purely on a fixed/project-based contract for a period of one year.
2. After online applying, the applicants are required to submit a printed copy of the application along with attested copies of all documents and two recent attested passport-size photographs of the undersigned up to 1st September 2022.
3. Candidates applying to more than one post shall have to submit a separate application along with the application processing fee.
4. No TA/DA will be paid for the test/interview.
5. Candidates serving in Government/Semi-Government/Autonomous organizations/Institutions should route their applications through the proper channels with NOC.
6. The University reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts or to cancel them without showing any reason.