Applications are invites from Pakistani Nationals for recruitment against the following Vacant Posts in WAPDA Educational Institutes situated in Tarbela, Ghazi Barotha, Chashma, Mangla, D.I Khan, Hyderabad, and Hub Dam.
- Lecturer Urdu (BPS-17)
- Lecturer History (BPS-17)
- Lecturer Psychology (BPS-17)
- Lecturer Biology (BPS-17)
- Lecturer Physics (BPS-17)
- Lecturer Chemistry (BPS-17)
- Lecturer Statistics (BPS-17)
- Lecturer Computer Science (BPS-17)
- Subject Specialist Islamiyat (BPS-17)
- Subject Specialist Pak Studies (BPS-17)
- TG Teacher English (BPS-16)
- TG Teacher Physics (BPS-16)
- TG Teacher Chemistry (BPS-16)
- TG Teacher Biology (BPS-16)
- TG Teacher Mathematics(BPS-16)
- Sr. Physical Training Instructor(BPS-16)
- Librarian (BPS-15)
- Drawing Master (BPS-09)
- Laboratory Assistant(BPS-07)
Apply ONLINE at PTS Official Website
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Candidates may register themselves, through PTS (Pakistan Testing Service) “Candidate Portal” on website www.pts.org.pk, & send their application/s through “Online”, link www.regiseration.pts.org.pk available in project details.
2. Fee Rs. 170/- will only be accepted through mobile paisa i.e. through “Telenor Easy Paisa” with payment methods, Easy Paisa Mobile Account, Easy Paisa Shop, VISA/ MasterCard. Service charges may apply.
3. Deposited amount is non-refundable/non-transferable.
4. Incomplete application data, a fee not paid or late entry or required information shall stand ineligible.
5. Test venue and test date will be intimated on the PTS website and Roll Number Slips will be issued by PTS.
6. Eligible candidates list will be uploaded on the PTS website.
7. The Last date for submission of application form is 06-04-2020.
8. WAPDA authority reserves the right to change/cancel the proceeding without any prior notice.
Director General (Recruitment),
WAPDA, B-26, WAPDA House, Lahore.
Phone: 042-99202211, Ext-2084, 2369
Email: [email protected]