|Job Title||Water and Power Development Authority (WAPDA) Mohmand Tribal 2020|
|Published Date||August 15, 2020|
|Job Location||Mohmand Tribal, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan|
|Employment Status||Full Time|
|Job Industry||Administration, Engineering|
|Total Posts||Twenty-Nine (29)|
Last Date to Apply
|August 29, 2020|
|Deputy Commissioner, Mohmand in light of the directions of honourable Prime Minister of Pakistan vide General Manager (LA&R/HRD), WAPDA House, Lahore letter No. GM (LA&R/HRD)/141 dated 21st June 2019 invites application from experienced and determined professional to fill the following vacant posts under the project “Land Acquisition Cell for Mohmand Dam Hydropower Project, Mohmand Tribal District” Purely on a contract basis.
[box type=”note” align=”alignleft” class=”” width=””]
1. Job application accompanied with detailed curriculum vitae (CV), attested copies of all documents (including professional diploma academic degrees and experience letters etc), one recent passport size photographs, copy of your computerized national identity card and domicile certificate must reach the office of Deputy commissioner, Mohmand Tribal District (Land acquisition cell at Ghailani) with 15 days of the publication of this advertisement.
2. Incomplete applications or the ones received after the closing date of the application will not be entertained.
3. No TA/DA will be admissible for the interview.
4. Interview call letter will be issued to shortlisted candidates after qualifying in the test only.
5. Candidates already working in the public sector shall apply through proper channel.
6. The competent authorities reserve the right to change any condition, not to fill or cancel the recruitment process.[/box]