WAPDA is currently looking for competent, dedicated, dynamic and self-motivated personnel for the following positions on contract basis extendable on account of satisfactory performance:-
- Assistant Director (HR/Admin) (BPS-17) (Posts-07)
- Assistant Director P/SA (BPS-17) (Posts-04)
- Assistant Director (Computer Operation) (BPS-17) (Posts-02)
- Assistant Manager (Accounts/Finance) (BPS-17) (Posts-36)
- Security Officer (BPS-16) (Posts-02)
- Stenographer G-II (BPS-14) (Posts-24)
- Junior Clerk Cum Computer Typist (BPS-09) (Posts-08)
Download Application Form Available at PTS Website
Applicants must be citizens of Pakistan who are advised to read the following instructions carefully before filling the relevant prescribed application form available on the PTS website, (www.pts.org.pk), The advertisement is also available on WAPDA’s website (www.wapda.gov.pk).
HOW TO APPLY:
• Application forms shall be downloaded from Pakistan Testing Service (PTS) website.
• Eligibility of a candidate shall be determined on the basis of academic record, shortlisting will be made by PTS.
• The written test shall be conducted by Pakistan Testing Service and later on the interview by the WAPDA Selection boards.
• Candidates shall submit application forms duly filled in along with test fee of Rs.170/- in favor of Pakistan Testing Service, copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs directly to PTS through courier on the address mentioned on application form “PTS HEAD OFFICE, 3rd FLOOR, ADEEL PLAZA, BLUE AREA, ISLAMABAD PAKISTAN” on or before the last date of receipt of application.
• Test fee shall be paid in any branch of HBL or UBL on prescribed Bank Challan Attached with Application Form downloaded from the PTS website, Incomplete applications or applications carrying incorrect information shall be summarily rejected.
• Roll No. Slips containing the information regarding test centers, timings, and test dates shall be separately dispatched directly to candidates by PTS at least one week before the test.
• Candidates can also download their Roll No. Slips from the PTS website.
• Applications submitted by hand will not be entertained.
• For any information/query regarding application, test, roll no. slip or result candidates may contact to PTS.
• The Last date for submission of applications is 16-09-2019 (Monday).
Director General (Recruitment) WAPDA,
B-26, WAPDA House, Lahore.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 042-99205807 & 99202211 Ext: 2369