1. Applications accompanied by a complete CV and academic / experience certificates along with 02 passport-sized photographs and a photocopy of CNIC duly attested must reach the office at AIMS (Sugar Hospital), Diabetes Hospital & Research Centre, 6-A, 8/3, Opposite Edhi Homes, Phase-V, Hayatabad, Peshawar within 15 days of the advertisement.
2. Any application/documents received after the dosing time and date shall be rejected, incomplete applications will not be entertained.
3. Only the relevant experience attained by the candidates after the date of obtaining academic qualification will be counted.
4. It will be the responsibility of the candidate to provide a valid equivalency certificate from HEC Pakistan along with the application to justify their academic eligibility for the post to be applied for.
3. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. Shortlisting will be made based on written/verbal tests/interviews if required and as deemed appropriate by the administration of AIMS (Sugar Hospital).
4. The competent authority reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process and increase or decrease the number of posts as per requirement against any post at any stage without assigning any reason.
5. The competent authority reserves the right to terminate the services of the candidate without giving any prior notice or reason at any time.
6. Errors/Omissions in several posts are subject to rectification.
7. No travel/subsistence expenses, TA/DA shall be admissible by the AIMS Hospital to the candidates for attending the Test / Interview.