1. Applications on the prescribed form are to be accompanied by attested photocopies of all relevant documents and Demand Draft / Pay Order of Rs. 4000/-(non-refundable) as processing fee in favour of the Director Finance, Government College University Hyderabad and should reach undersigned on or before 31-05-2023.
2. The prescribed application form(s) can be downloaded from the website www.gcuh.edu.pk or can be obtained from the Office of the HR, Government College University Hyderabad.
3. Only the candidates having Sindh Province domicile should apply.
4. Maximum age limit is 45 years till the date of closing (age relaxation would be considered as per Govt. policy).
5. Candidates serving in Government/Semi-Government and autonomous bodies should apply through proper channels accompanied by NOC from the employer and will be responsible for getting themselves relieved properly from their departments
6. Incomplete applications i.e. without educational, professional and experience certificates, processing fees etc. or applications received after the specified date or those not eligible shall not be entertained.
7. The University reserves the right to cancellation of the advertised post(s) partly or as a whole at any stage.
8. Only short-listed candidates shall be called for a test/interview and ineligible candidates will not be informed.
9. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing at the interview/written test.