1. Upper age limit further relaxable as under: –
a. Candidates belonging to schedule castes Buddhist community (3 years).
b. Released or Retired personnel of the Armed Forces of Pakistan (15 years) or the number of years actually served in the Armed Forces of Pakistan, whichever is less.
c. Government servants and contract employees who have completed (2 years) continuous Government service on the closing date for receipt of applications (10 years).
d. Disabled persons (10 years).
e. Widow, son or daughter of a deceased civil servant who dies during service (upto 5 years).
2. Where a candidate is entitled to age relaxation under more than one category specified in paragraph-2, he/she shall be allowed relaxation in age only in one category.
3. 2% disability quota will be observed as per the rules, Disabled persons must have a certificate from an authorized Government Organization as proof of disability.
4. Government servants should apply through the proper channel and NOC shall be provided at the time of the interview.
5. The Ministry reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason.
6. No TA/DA will be admissible.
7. The eligible candidates are advised to apply online through National Job Portal (NJP) link i.e. www.njp.gov.pk.
8. Candidates applying for more than one post should apply online separately for that post within 15 days from the publication of this advertisement in the newspaper.
9. Application(s) via hard copy / by post will not be entertained.
10. For call letters and other information candidates will be intimated via email/cell phone.