1. Age relaxation will be admissible as per
2. Age will be calculated with effect from the closing date of submission of the applications as per the advertisement.
3. Eligibility will be determined on the basis of his/ her academic qualification as given against the post.
4. Only shortlisted candidates would be called for tests and interviews.
5. Information provided in the
Job Application Form will be verified in case of an offer of appointment.
6. In case, any of the information furnished by the applicant is found fake or bogus, the candidature of a particular candidate will stand cancelled and legal action shall be taken against the candidate.
7. Applicants already in government service must apply through the proper channel.
8. Incomplete applications as well as received after the due date shall not be entertained.
9. No TA/ DA will be admissible for the purpose of the test/interview.
10. The Competent Authority reserves the right to cancel/postpone the recruitment process at any stage.
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Please download the prescribed (05 application form from OPF’s website (www.optorg.pk) and send the filled-up application form by post or courier at the address given below along with an attested copy of educational documents, experience certificates, domicile certificate and copy of CNIC.
2. Application must be received at the given address not later than fifteen (15) days after the publication of this advertisement.
3. Overseas Pakistanis Foundation will not be responsible for late receipt of applications sent through poster by any other courier service.