1. The recruitment shall be made in accordance with the recruitment policy conveyed by the establishment division vide O.M. No. 53/1/2008-SP dated 22-10-2014 as amended from time to time and for appointment in BPS-01 to BPS-05 vide Establishment Division’s OM No. F.53/1/2008-SP dated 13-03-2020.
2. The applicant who already applied against the previous advertisement dated 09.10.2022 will have to apply afresh.
3. Applicants wit apply through an online portal available on www.njp.gov.pk within fifteen (15) days from the date of advertisement, In case of any technical glitch email may be sent to [email protected].
4. Incomplete applications received after the due date shall not be entertained.
5. Applicants already in government service shall apply through the proper channel and shall be required to produce NOC/DPC at the time of the interview.
6. Applicant shall present their original documents along with 02 No. sets of attested copies of domicile/degree/certificates issued by the HEC / recognized Board / University / Institute at the time of interview.
7. In case any information furnished by the applicant is found fake and bogus. candidature of particular candidates shall stand canceled and legal action shall be taken against the particular candidates during any stage of recruitment.
8. Pakistan Meteorological Department reveres the right to Increase/decrease the number of posts as per advertisement against any post without assigning any reason.
9. No TA/DA will be admissible for written tests/Interviews/physical and skill tests.
10. Only shortlisted candidates will be allowed for interviews and skill tests wherever applicable.
11. The maximum age limit proscribed for initial appointment to the above posts shall be relaxed by a period of five (05) years for all candidates.