1. Application form is available on the WAPDA’s website i.e. www.wapda.gov.pk.
2. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview and no TA / DA will be admissible.
3. Govt. employees shall apply through the proper channel and submit requisite NOC /Permission.
4. Applications carrying incomplete/incorrect information or received after the last date of receipt shall be rejected.
5. Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria specified above may submit their job applications on the prescribed form along with a detailed CV, attested copies of all educational/experience certificates, domicile certificate, CNIC and 02 recent passport-size photographs to the Director General (Recruitment), B-26 WAPDA House, Lahore through courier/postal service within 15 days of publication of advertisement.
6. WAPDA reserves the right to withhold/cancel the recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason.
7. Educational degrees must be from HEC recognized Universities/Concerned Boards duly verified.
8. Any information found bogus at any stage during the induction or later in service shall result in termination thereof.